mercredi 26 octobre 2016

L'Ermitage




30/09/16 - Agen, L'Ermitage


   Still learning to appreciate this new city I live in, ironically listening to a song called "Get Away". On that day I went out for a walk, after I had done my homeworks. Away from the noise I go through everyday: relentless cars all fucking day, work sites all across the town, endless teacher talks, railroad on my way to school... 

  I live near an upper-class residential area built on a hill. I went there looking for colors, flowers, details, old, and a bit of view over the city. 
It was very pleasant, until I was interrupted by a very menacing German shepherd barking at me from behind his too low fence (I'm quite of a chicken when it comes to dogs) then decided to go home.
Next time I'll try to go to the highest place of the city and maybe capture the sunset. 


   Dans un effort d'apprivoiser cette ville nouvelle, et après avoir travaillé une bonne partie de mon après-midi, je suis partie me promener dans un quartier que je ne connaissais pas encore bien: celui dans lequel je vis. 
L'Ermitage, un quartier bourgeois aux bâtisses cossues et à la végétation luxuriante, monté sur une colline
C'était une marche agréablement calme, à l'écart du bruit incessant des voitures et des travaux que j'entends à longueur de journée. Calme, jusqu'au moment où j'ai rebroussé chemin face à un berger allemand qui m'aboyait dessus d'un air menaçant (j'ai très très peur des gros chiens) et suis rentrée chez moi. 

 J'espère que vous aimerez ces quelques clichés... A très vite ♥


L'Ermitage vu d'en bas, au bord du Canal du Midi.

Bisous !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx