jeudi 22 mai 2014

A Very Late April Story


Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven


   As I've done every month since last November, I show you today some pictures I've taken during the last month ; a nice way to share a bit of my daily life with you :) 
It may not be as cool or as whatever as Instagram, but I got no account -the only apps on my phone are to know the weather and to check my bank account, haha.

Anyway I hope you like this kind of article - tell me what you think of it !



02/04/14

Some black & white inspiration after an afternoon shower. 
Reminds me of Hitchcock's Psycho ;) 






04/04/14

Just found out daisies could suffer from distortion due to pollution. It's awful.
Poor little baby♥



06/04/14

Hot Sunday in Bordeaux. Visited the Theatre with my friend Sarah. 





12/04/14




12/04/14

Bagels at the Catering with my dear Sarah, before a long walk in town, to visit Les Vivres de l'Art and get lost in the streets of our city.

 

I had loaned her my sunnies, they match so perfectly with her style don't you think so ? 


Don't know why this also made me think of Hitchcock movies... -yes I see him everywhere :))




Street art in Bordeaux.




21/04/14

Stormy weather over the Pyrenees. 



26/04/14

Lilac & roses in Paris.





27/04/14

Parisian rooves.




27/04/14

Tea time with my cousin at Acide. The porcelain is so pretty isn't it ? I just love it. 
And what could I say about this hazelnut cream puff... ? 
Oh My, I adore French pastry ¥.¥





29/05/14

Just got back from my trip to Paris. 
Feels good to lay on my bed, little socks on ;)





Bisous bisous !

2 commentaires:

  1. Superbes photos ! Le théâtre de Bordeaux a l'air magnifique et j'aime bien l'inspiration du film Hitchcock, cette scène est tellement connue. ;)

    Roses en Vogue

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hehe oui, Hitchcock m'inspire souvent inconsciemment :p Le théâtre est assez grandiose en effet !
      Merci pour ton commentaire, bisous♥

      Supprimer

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx